Our client, an Advertising Agency, is looking for an Account Supervisor to join their team.
Account Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Developing meticulous communications plans for assigned products in support of marketing initiatives.
- Facilitating strategy meetings with clients, colleagues, and PR to discuss communications plans for new product campaigns, launches, and annual marketing plans.
- Establishing creative platforms for assigned brand(s), providing strategic input for copywriters and art directors while participating in creative development meetings.
- Managing the development of clients' projects from briefing through to completion and delivery - on time and on budget.
- Regularly communicating with Group Account Supervisor as to the status of accounts, challenges, meetings, and more.
- Communicating with all necessary colleagues ensuring projects are correctly launched and executed, on time and on budget.
- Conducting strategy review meetings for Creative and Medical/Legal teams.
- Functions as Quality Control for Clients and Agency; responsible for on-time execution, Medical, and Legal accuracy, and quality copy and art on all assigned projects.
- Manages budgets for assigned projects: providing budget guidelines to Creative teams and supply clients with accurate, timely reports of projected budgets vs actual spending.
Account Supervisor requirements:
- BA/MBA in a related field.
- 6+ years' previous experience within Account Services at a Pharmaceutical Agency, 2+ in a supervisory role.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and advertising principles.
- Excellent management, supervisory and analytical communication skills.
- Superior client-facing skills, experience managing relationships directly with brand/client.
- Ability to clearly and effectively lead client presentations.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB