Our client, an Advertising Agency, is looking for an Account Supervisor to join their team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
Account Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day lead/support for managing the development of Clients' projects, from initiation to completion, on time, within budget, and on strategy.
- Input sessions with Clients, Agency, Public Relations and Professional Communications to discuss communications plans and/or initiate new projects
- Independently develops/conducts/leads weekly status meetings with clients and develops and maintains status reports
- Assists in the development of comprehensive communications plans for assigned products which support approved marketing strategies.
- Assists in presenting patient and professional audience campaigns and tactics to Clients, with the assistance of key Agency Account Management and Creative staff, when appropriate.
- Partners with internal departments (media planning, production, digital, etc) to develop and execute budgets, project plans and timelines.
- Consistently communicates with the VP/MS or AGS regarding the health of each account, e.g. client satisfaction, strategy updates, project status, budget updates/forecasting, upcoming meetings, issues, etc.
- Communicates effectively and successfully collaborates with creative and cross-functional partners
- Responsible for managing all aspects of Veeva (MLR) submissions including the completion of training, submissions, revisions & approvals for all projects
Account Supervisor Qualifications:
- 5+ years of traditional full-service healthcare advertising agency experience required
- 4-year college education, with an emphasis in advertising, journalism and/or business administration preferred
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and/or medical device HCP advertising agency disciplines including collaboration with cross-functional teams (e.g. creative, production, traffic, studio)
- A strong understanding of the medical/legal/regulatory review process
- Experience building, retaining and growing client relationships
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communications skills must be demonstrated.
- Agility, innovative approaches/solutions, collaborative spirit, no task too big or too small, ability to perform under pressure and works well within an ever-changing landscape
- Related work experience could serve as a modifier of preferred degree major
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB