One of our agency clients is hiring for a full-time Account Supervisor! This role is an interactive marketing strategist and account manager blend, and you will be responsible for understanding and applying the agency’s services to meet the needs of their client's business objectives.
Account Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Management of a mutually productive relationship and clear communications between clients and the agency at all levels
- Providing marketing leadership and advice to clients and others
- Developing and implementing both short and long-term strategic marketing programs and initiatives for clients
- Strategic implementation of the agency’s policies, procedures, and products
- Project management of the day-to-day activities of specific agency accounts
- Providing strategic direction and guidance to agency personnel to ensure fulfillment of client objectives and expectations
- Ensure complete, timely, and actionable direction to all departments on all client programs
- Management of account and client financials inclusive of estimates, budgets, billing, and tracking of spend
- Provide agency management with client communications and information relevant to the agency’s overall performance on accounts
- Analyze agency/campaign reports and communicate key findings to clients
- Prepare and share presentations associated with agency and client performance metrics
- Assume other agency responsibilities as directed by agency principals
Requirements for the Account Supervisor
- Must have 4+ years of directly relevant experience in agency account management
- Extensive knowledge of online advertising techniques and promotional vehicles such as Social Media, SEO, Online media, SEM, Email Marketing, Display, etc.
- Must have experience managing junior-level account management staff and teams comprised of specialists representing various agency disciplines (SEO, SEM, Online Media, Design/Creative, Development)
- Thorough understanding of tracking, measurement, and analytics platforms and metrics used to measure and track campaign performance, inclusive of Omniture, Google Analytics, and others.
- Understanding of all interactive marketing KPIs, inclusive of CPC, CTR, CPL, CPA, Conversion/Action Rate, and others
- Experience managing agency financial process inclusive of Net/Gross, estimate, time tracking, and campaign budgets
- Current Google Ads certification is a plus, but not a deal-breaker
- Clients & Profits experience is a plus, but not a deal-breaker
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB