The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for accounts payable processing and entry, in an effective and efficient manner, to ensure payables are accurate and up to date, and vendors are paid in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Process vendor invoices, ensuring proper supporting documentation and approvals are obtained, and invoice is coded to correct general ledger account, department, and project, prior to payment
• Respond to vendor inquiries and resolve outstanding issues in a timely manner, which may include working with various internal departments
• Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
• Input new data, update existing and verify accuracy of updated vendor files
• Operate accounting software to record, store, and analyze information
• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business with an accounting/finance emphasis
• 3+ years accounts payable and general accounting experience in a high-volume AP environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and ERP software including Oracle, SAP, etc.
• Knowledge of and experience with accounting principles related to classifying, recording, and summarizing data
• Detail-oriented, with flexibility and willingness to perform a variety of related tasks
• Team operating style and very effective interpersonal and communication skills are essential
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Apply today if you fit the description above.
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search is on the hunt for a Brand Marketing Producer / Project Manager help the marketing operations team of our streaming service client. This team is responsible for supporting various marketing functions to create efficiencies within production processes and to enable best in class marketing work and creative experimentation at scale. This producer works with internal and external partners in the creation (concepting, development, and production) of all of our marketing creative assets for on and off platform. The producer role is integral to bringing all pieces of creative together,
Our client is seeking a Regulatory Coordinator with editing, annotating and research skills. This role supports the MLR team as well as the creative/production team, assuring everything in the produced documents is accurate from a medical legal regulation standpoint. This person will be in constant contact with the MLR team and working with creative teams to ensure any verbiage printed is following not only MLR but brand and style as well. Responsibilities & Requirements: 2+ years experience BA in Science, Nursing, Medical Technology, Communications/English or related required
Our client, is looking to hire a PROJECT MANAGER for a 5+ month assignment that will start off remote. This person will be responsible for management of projects throughout the project lifecycle, from proposal and defining requirements to project planning and implementation, using extensive input from industry and/or business unit subject matter experts. Provides comprehensive solutions to complex problems or needs. Under administrative direction, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to manage multiple projects simultaneously, both large in size and bro
Our client, a top financial company located in Downtown LA is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for a 2+ month assignment. This person will be supporting two High Level managers. Working to prepare agenda's for sales meetings as well as scheduling meetings between different departments. These meetings will have multiple attendee's some on different time zones including Canadian time zones. The team is looking for a self-starter with advanced written and verbal communication skills. The candidate MUST be able to maintain great customer service while multitasking. The ability to take o
Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a PR Coordinator to join their team. Track media coverage and gather media recap reports Research industry trends and media opportunities and present to wider team Manage department scheduling with internal and external meetings Assist with department budget management and planning; Aid in event planning and execution for industry and company events Collaborate closely with other departments, including marketing, media, content and social Maintain department resources including press lists, press site, blanket POs and Screeners.c
Our client, a top financial company located in Downtown LA is looking to hire a Sr. Web Production Specialist for a 6+ month assignment. You will be responsible for designing, authoring and publishing strategic content for our clients web properties according to documented business requirements for projects. Will use current web content management business processes and capabilities to deliver quality components and experiences. Responsibilities include measuring and reporting on web performance on a regular and ad hoc basis. Requires deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe Analytics
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.