ACD, Copy (Pharma Advertising)
Permanent | Job ID #72379 | $175,000 - $180,000 yearly | Posted a month ago
A pharmaceutical advertising agency is looking for an ACD, Copy to join their team.
You must have pharma ad agency experience, writing clinical HCP-focused communications, creating clinical presentations, ability to read clinical studies with an understanding of heavy science, and proven people leadership skills.
ACD, Copy Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team of 3 direct reports
- Provide strategic copy direction, write, and edit print and electronic media across advertising, promotions, product and indication launches, sales collateral materials, sales meetings, convention exhibits, Managed Health Care programs, videos, web/multimedia, internal communication programs, sales trainings, incentive projects, and pharmaceutical & medical materials
- Generate creative content & concepts for a wide array of audiences including consumer, direct to patient, direct to physician, and healthcare professionals
- Conduct research, referencing, editing and creation / oversight of reference decks and grids
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, franchise and cross-functional review processes (Medical, Regulatory, Legal, etc.)
ACD, Copy Qualifications:
- 8+ years of copywriting experience at a pharmaceutical advertising agency, developing advertising and promotional ideas, concepts, and campaigns
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical sales, applicable regulations & standards affecting Pharmaceutical Products, and the promotion of sales and marketing materials / samples and interactions with healthcare professionals
- Experience researching, understanding, and interpreting medical and scientific literature and concepts for various professional and patient target audiences
- Exceptional presentation and project management skills
- Proven experience leading and managing a team
- B.A./B.S/Business, Communications or Advertising; or equivalent business experience within the pharmaceutical or related industry
- *Experience working on Neuroscience, Migraine or Black Box Drugs is a PLUS
Benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- 401k Program + Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Spending
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $175,000 - $180,000 yearly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search