Onward Search is seeking a hands-on Acquisition Marketing Manager to join the team of our nationwide online printer client. You will lead to acquisition marketing and manage & execute programs across paid, earned, and owned channels.
Then you will drive growth and the continuous improvement of spend optimization and overall strategy.
- Develop and implement a strategy focused on making the paid acquisition a profitable growth engine
- Optimize current campaigns, create new acquisition marketing programs (including attribution strategy for each channel), complete testing, and prioritize initiatives to enhance the profitability of paid acquisition
- Manage a multi-million-dollar advertising budget
- Take a deeply analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement and campaign performance
- Structure dashboards and campaigns to in-depth, complex analytics
- Innovate and implement testing, using the data to implement improvements and investments in areas driving scalable results
- Own growth KPIs and report weekly to key stakeholders
- 8-10 years of experience in acquisition marketing including search, digital display, owned & operated channels, and SEO
- Strong knowledge of SEM best practices
- Experience managing and optimizing a multi-million dollar annual acquisition marketing budget
- Expert in search marketing, digital display, and social media marketing
- High proficiency in the latest updates on the Google platform and expertise in Google Analytics & AdWords
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - comfortable using data to develop and improve marketing programs
- Experience with attribution and attribution strategy is preferred
Does this sound like you, apply to learn more about this opportunity today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.