Onward Search is seeking a Copywriter for our Ad Agency client centered in the employer branding space. This is an ongoing freelance assignment that could go long-term for the right candidate.
You will report to the Creative Director and work with the Strategy lead on writing for a range of clients for a range of industries. The client-base is largely recognizable brands who care deeply about their employer brand.
You will work on a range of media including print, online, video, radio, outdoor and social.
We are seeking copywriters who meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 Years experience as a copywriter working for an integrated ad agency
- Must be highly conceptual and have experience working on brand campaigns. Must be able to showcase the thinking behind your writing
- Writers write - this is a position for someone who loves to write both long-form and short-form copy across a range of projects
- Must be able to proof and copy edit your own writing. The client will offer support
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB