Our client, a top ad agency in South FL is looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to join their team, on-site, 40 hours/week on a freelance basis from November to December with the potential to go full-time.
The Ad Operations Specialist is responsible for creating, implementing, testing and trouble-shooting digital tracking initiatives based on the requirements provided by clients, internal strategy, analysts, vendors, and developers. Using that information AdOps will setup online tracking and then monitor the results for the agency and client. This person will be working with internal and external teams.
- Work on various web tracking initiatives with the responsibility of clearly setting and communicating expectations with all stakeholders.
- Establish and successfully manage against implementation timelines.
- Ensure projects are on track, so that accurate information is reliably captured and provides the necessary insight to inform the agency’s digital marketing strategies.
- Proactively conduct in-depth quality assurance through the use of debugging and analytical tools to ensure data accuracy and hygiene.
- Lead in troubleshooting known or suspected problems with the tagging/tracking technology used in implemented projects.
- Communicate with internal teams regarding strategy and business needs and create tracking plans to support those endeavors.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field
- 2+ years of interactive/digital trafficking experience
- 2+ years of project management experience – launching new software, processes, operations
- Knowledgeable in web tracking technologies, related tracking platforms and upcoming trends in the space. They will be required to learn new technologies and systems as the need arises.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook/Express with the ability to learn new computer systems
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines and have strong attention to detail.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality
- The ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of an organization
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.