Our client is looking to hire an Ad Ops Specialist to add to their growing Boston team. As an Ad Ops Specialist, you will actively manage complex digital advertising campaigns for key accounts from start to finish across multiple verticals, ensure campaign KPIs are achieved, and provide in-depth campaign analysis. Proficiency in Excel and previous experience managing high-budget digital media campaigns across display and paid social is required!
- Implement buys on display advertising and paid social platforms
- Reporting and optimization of campaigns to achieve client’s goals (impression delivery, CTR, ROI, eCPA)
- Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and encourage planning teams to implement creative solutions
- Interpreting campaign setups and performance with clients
- Communicating internally between commercial and technical teams
- Maintain expert knowledge of media technology buying platforms and analytics tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in display advertising
- At least 2 years of experience working hands on in a programmatic demand side platform
- Experience with The Trade Desk, Xandr (AppNexus), and Stack Adapt strongly preferred
- Experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, Mobile App campaigns, Google Ads, or OTT preferred
- Experience with Amazon, Best Buy or Walmart DSPs a plus
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Ability to interpret campaign performance
Apply today to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB