Our client, an entertainment media company, is seeking a Digital Ad Operations Manager to join the team.
You will report to the Head of Operations and be responsible for:
Our client, an entertainment media company, is seeking a Digital Ad Operations Manager to join the team part-time.
- Working as an independent contributor identifying and solving reporting issues around trafficking errors, data loading issues/delays or other internal issues in Datorama
- Supporting with reports and analysis around conversion tracking, implementation, and QA of tags, etc.
- Working in Datorama, Microsoft Office Excel, DoubleClick Campaign and DSP to troubleshoot data and reporting issues with banner and digital marketing campaigns
- Comfortable with task-based work reviewing queue of issues that need to be solved
- Communicating via email with ad ops/traders and data engineers as needed
- 5-7 years of performance marketing working with data, reporting and investigative analysis in-house or within an agency
- Deep knowledge of performance marketing ad trafficking for search, display, and social campaigns
- Experience querying and manipulating structured data a strong plus (SQL, Excel/Gsheet macros, similar DSLs)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must, specifically strong in Excel
- Experience with DoubleClick and Datorama are a huge plus
- Hyper organized and high attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently and running with tasks that need to be completed
- Experience setting up campaigns in DSP, preferably DV360 or TTD, knowledgeable about macros
- Comfortable working in a comfortable in laid back, casual yet lively environment, oftentimes with music playing
- Must have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude, the ideal candidate has an investigative mindset
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB