Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking an Ad Sales Research Manager supporting the Creative Marketing and Partnerships team.
You will report to the Director, Insights & Measurement in Digital Research and be responsible for:
- Develop a deep understanding of Client Brand program performance and consumer viewing behavior that illustrates the value of these ad environments to agencies and clients
- Create a proof of performance presentations based on TV & Digital campaigns across Client platforms
- Partner with key stakeholders in integrated and trade marketing to identify and develop positioning around sales opportunities
- Work with Research counterparts on the Brand, Program and Digital teams to leverage internal knowledge and insights for sales purposes
- Support the development of research-based strategies for expanding commercial innovation across all platforms
- Respond to client objectives with solutions that tap into Client’s vast resources
- Leverage the expertise of the broader Client Brand Insights & Measurement team to reposition existing media research, support sales initiatives, and inform marketers with distinctive consumer insights that lead to deeper partnerships
- Effective presenter, clear communicator, and proactive partner with cross-functional teams to develop innovative approaches to measurement
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years’ experience in TV and/or Digital media research at a media brand, publisher, agency or supplier (like Nielsen)
- Strategic thinker who is experienced in partnering with a fast-paced, high performing sales team.
- Candidate must have a good understanding and high interest in the media marketplace, trends, and popular culture
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Focused on cultivating and growing strong internal and external relationships.
- Capable of handling multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Act proactively to anticipate and deliver on sales requests and client needs
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to foster a positive work environment and develop talent
- Solutions oriented, with the ability to identify and address challenges
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in TV and Digital measurement and analytics tools, and other syndicated research tools (Nielsen - NPower, AdIntel, Lake 5, comScore MediaMetrix and XMedia, and Adobe Analytics, GfK MRI, etc.)
- Proficiency in social media measurement platforms, familiarity with ListenFirst, Nielsen Social, Shareablee, Canvas, Facebook/Instagram Insights, Twitter Analytics and/or Snap Analytics a plus
- Familiarity with DOMO and Tableau tools a plus
- Capable of significant data analyses, creative storytelling, data visualization, and presentation development
Does this sound like you? If so, don't wait to apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.