Admin Assistant needed for an ongoing contract with a Global company in the Harrisburg pa area.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Process IT invoices for payment. Invoices need to be processed in a timely manner.
- Invoice auditing. Review invoices for accuracy.
- Vendor Setup. Setup up New vendors in Peoplesoft.
- Assist team in month-end closing processes. Validate accounts, invoices, and payments.
Contract Administration team:
- Enter standardized contractual documents through internal processes, such as non-disclosure agreements and contractor statement of works
- Review the Foot Locker non-disclosure agreement template, contractor SOWs and H1-B letters to confirm accuracy. Send contracts to legal for review as needed
- Manage data in the contract management tool and prepare reports for management on a monthly basis
- Process contracts for signature
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.