Our client is looking for a full-time marketing campaign developer to join their fun, collaboative mrketing team!
This position is at the forefront of executing and automating our ongoing behavioral driven email communications to our active customer base. The Developer will be responsible for creating automated campaigns which include building logic for audience selection, rendering content in email, working with QA, supporting production deployments, and contributing to team initiatives.• 3-5 years of working within an Email Campaign Platform maintaining, building or enhancing overall email workflows or audience selection
• 3-5 years of experience working with relational databases using SQL (preferably SQL Server).
Degree required: Bachelor’s degree
• Strong written, verbal and organizational skills to interface with technical peers and business stakeholders.
• Ability to translate business requirements into functions systems based on available data systems.
• Detailed and process oriented. The position requires an excellent grasp of complex and often-changing requirements.
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment.
If interested apply today!
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
We are currently partnering with a professional client in downtown Boston who is looking to make a direct hire for a Help Desk Specialist to provide support to their network of users! Day to day responsibilities: Answer questions and solve problems for network users Any large-scale problems you come across must be directed to other members the IT team Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware and software configurations on IBM compatible PCs Set up and break down events, meetings and conferences Provide support for questions related to MS Office Suite Bring forth a team
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.