Our client, a top electronics company, in Newark is looking for a Senior Advertising Copywriter to work on a 1-2 month project with the main responsibility of writing + editing below-the-line content. They are looking for someone who has the ability to go beyond the basics, come up with creative ideas and provide strategic solutions while thinking critically.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the development of copy for below-the-line materials, including: packaging, websites, e-tail pages, mobile apps, quick-start guides, how-to video scripts, case studies, emails and other copy driven materials.
- Support the creative team by participating in development of big idea ad campaign concepts and executions.
- Edit your work and copy from across the company to communication more effectively with readers, adhere to our internal style guys and check for trademark issues.
- Advertising and ad agency experience
- Experience writing for video + commercials
- Experience working with big brands (global household names)
- Created across multimedia ad campaigns
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience at a creative/design agency, client-side brands or as a full-time consumer tech journalist
- Substaintial domain expertise
- Interest or curiosity in consumer technology
- Skilled story teller with exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable communicating strategies/ideas to large teams.
- Ability to ensure all copy aligns to the brand voice and overall strategic business goals and brand standards.
- Understanding of the challenges behind localization, translation, and trans-creation and how they impact creative ideas and storytelling.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and partner with resources in the broader Design group to scale and deliver amazing work.
- Ability to work across multiple projects and launches, take direction and critique, while keeping a cool head.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB