Onward Search is hiring an Advertising Copywriter on a perm basis with an Agency located in Boca, Raton
We’re looking for a conceptual writer to develop clear, original, and persuasive copy for a variety of clients. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with a positive, can-do attitude and a high level of initiative. Applicants must have a strong portfolio that demonstrates innovative and results-oriented copy in traditional media, including print, collateral, direct mail, outdoor, broadcast, and radio. Experience in digital content and SEO is a plus, writing websites, landing pages, email, blogs, and video scripts. If this sounds like the job you’re looking for, we want to hear from you!
- Develop creative, clear, and compelling concepts tailored to each client and medium, using the appropriate style and voice
- Write quickly, creatively, and accurately under pressure
- Adapt to changing circumstances, making last-minute revisions based on client needs and direction
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Work independently and also within a collaborative team environment with the creative director and art directors
- Exceptional knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, journalism, or English
- 5+ years advertising agency experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word on a Mac OSX platform. Keynote is a plus
- Creative portfolio of work must be submitted at time of application
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB