The Project Manager is the primary liaison between internal teams and external vendors for specific interactive projects as well as fosters their client relationships. He or she is responsible for the leadership of digital projects from inception to completion. Working as a communications hub between all agency team members as well as agency partners who may touch an assigned account/project.
Essential Functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Manage designated digital projects including ensuring adherence to best practice approach and key specifications
- Organize, manage, prioritize and be accountable for workflow from creative development through delivery of materials to client, vendor, etc. (communicate with the Creative and Account management team members every step of the way)
- Manage outside vendors to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of the t
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- 3 years in an interactive agency/digital project management role
- Understanding of internet technologies, trends and the whole social media network
Apply to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.