We are seeking a highly collaborative, energetic and confident and experienced Sr Agency Account Talent - We’re a boutique Boston Based Agency with an amazing list of clients. Our clients rely on us to deliver strategic and tactical support that reflects a deep understanding of the industry we serve. Our services include corporate branding, strategy and positioning, media relations, patient advocacy engagement, social media, investor communications strategy, employee communications, community relations, and scientific communications. We work directly with C-level executives, and always strive to act as a seamless extension of our clients' teams, as invested as they are in furthering their success and mission.
Must-haves for the position include:
- Passion for building value for clients in the through highly strategic communications
- Ability to lead and inspire a talented staff of motivated professionals at all levels
- Experience formulating successful strategies for and utilizing digital communications channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Strong writing and editing abilities and demonstrated aptitude in adapting writing style to fit a given audience or application (media, web, internal, etc.); proficiency in AP style preferred
- Awareness of industry media and publications, foundational understanding of the news cycle and experience with media outreach
- Fantastic client service skills
- A desire to help build and nurture a culture of collaboration, excellence, and growth as we grow the team and behind-the-scenes company operations
- A creative mind that's very far "out of the box"
Key responsibilities of the Director position include:
- Help to lead efforts across multiple client accounts, working with account teams to plan and implement the full range of client responsibilities
- Foster highly collaborative long-term client relationships
- Develop content for a wide range of client projects, including messaging and positioning platforms, press releases, pitch materials, website copy, and investor materials
- Cultivate ongoing media relationships, pitching stories and delivering measurable benefits for clients
- Develop and implement digital/social strategies for corporate, clinical trial recruitment and patient advocacy initiatives
- Help to nurture the career growth and professional development of junior staff
- Highly collaborative contribution to corporate branding and Creative work, including management of external vendors and partnering with internal colleagues
Excellent Benefits Package! This is a fantastic opportunity and we’d love to connect with you today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.