Our client, a Fortune 500 firm with offices downtown Chicago is actively seeking an experienced Agile Coach to join the team. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor and servant leader to the organization and Agile teams. You will be instrumental in the Agile journey and will collaborate closely with our teams, providing your Agile thought leadership along the way. You will champion the ongoing work of Agile practices and work to shape and influence our strategies to enable and build out high performing teams.
• Act as a trusted advisor and servant leader to the organization and agile teams.
• Coach and mentor stakeholders on their respective agile responsibilities.
• Providing agile thought leadership to executives.
• Provide hands-on coaching for the teams in all aspects of agile (e.g., time boxing, daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint demo, retrospectives, backlog grooming, self-organization, collaboration, etc.).
• Lead workshops and training sessions to educate individuals on agile values, principles, and practices.
• Excellent skills in pragmatic problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts and overall helping people communicate and collaborate effectively.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5+ years of experience as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master.
• Past experience implementing agile techniques (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP) in different cultures and environments.
• Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization.
• Agile Coach or Scrum Master Certifications
Does this sound like you, apply to learn more today!
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our Global Media client in the Champaign, IL area is seeking a Software Engineer to join them on an ongoing contract opportunity. The team is made up of several PMCs (Program Management Committee members) and Committers in key Apache open source projects like Hadoop, Storm, and Tez, just to name a few. Overview: They are looking for an experienced Java developer to work on a critical tool sitting at the heart of our grid infrastructure. The team maintains, operates, and develops our Apache NiFi deployment for the Big Data organization. Requirements: Knowledge of programmin
Onward has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager/Owner with one of our top clients working outside of Chicago, IL. We are currently seeking this individual for an 8-month extendable contract opportunity. As a Product Owner, you will be accountable for working with our technology teams to bring the voice of the customer into our product features, ensure that features delivered are aligned with the intended business outcomes, and align work with our target architecture road map. Making a payment towards your credit card balance is one of the most fundamental yet critical
Our Fortune 500 client downtown Chicago is seeking a Project Manager to join their Infrastructure team. The ideal candidate will have experience as both Engineer and Project Manager and should be familiar with managing outsourced projects as the position will work with external players. This role is for the Infrastructure Project Management team. The IT Infrastructure Project Manager will lead and ensure the execution of infrastructure projects over the next 6 – 12 months. The Infrastructure PMO delivers from Design to Production: applications, new technologies, and processes, for various
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.