Our client, a Fortune 500 firm with offices downtown Chicago is actively seeking an experienced Agile Coach to join the team. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor and servant leader to the organization and Agile teams. You will be instrumental in the Agile journey and will collaborate closely with our teams, providing your Agile thought leadership along the way. You will champion the ongoing work of Agile practices and work to shape and influence our strategies to enable and build out high performing teams.
• Act as a trusted advisor and servant leader to the organization and agile teams.
• Coach and mentor stakeholders on their respective agile responsibilities.
• Providing agile thought leadership to executives.
• Provide hands-on coaching for the teams in all aspects of agile (e.g., time boxing, daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint demo, retrospectives, backlog grooming, self-organization, collaboration, etc.).
• Lead workshops and training sessions to educate individuals on agile values, principles, and practices.
• Excellent skills in pragmatic problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts and overall helping people communicate and collaborate effectively.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5+ years of experience as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master.
• Past experience implementing agile techniques (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP) in different cultures and environments.
• Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization.
• Agile Coach or Scrum Master Certifications
Does this sound like you, apply to learn more today!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.