Global Music Entertainment Firm in NYC is seeking an Agile Coach for a contract assignment.
We are looking for a coach to enable our cross-functional product development teams to work effectively together. Our world is collaborative, transparent, high trust, learning-focussed, complex and fast-moving.
What you’ll do
- Grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving engineering culture
- Coach and give feedback to teams and people, including senior leaders
- Actively support teams to deliver value more effectively, working hands on with our squads through to our leadership teams
- Collaborate with peers to spread effective ways of working across our Tribe, Mission and Company
- Advocate for and advance modern agile software development and organizational practices, and teach Agile, XP, and Lean concepts, principles, and practices
- Design and facilitate small and larger group sessions
- Work from our office in New York City
Who you are
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about software product development
- You excel at facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams and leaders towards rapidly delivering high impact, high quality software in a sustainable fashion
- You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching, and are able to help teams develop trust and safety
- You have understanding and experience with a variety of Agile approaches, including Extreme Programming, Scrum, and Kanban
- You are able to adapt your approach and communication style to fit varying contexts and situational needs
- You are not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement
- You care about learning new things and improving upon existing challenges
- You are comfortable with and can help guide others to deal with situations of conflict, ambiguity, and uncertainty
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB