IT Product Manager, User Acceptance Testing
Seeking a seasoned User Acceptance Tester to support ongoing initiatives for our Global Owner Lifecycle Solutions (GOLS) product, a Salesforce-based platform, which brings together teams who support our IHG owners on their hotel ownership journey.
- Liaising with stakeholders, and teams, to understand scope, and devising and executing a user acceptance testing plan to meet program timelines and ensure product capabilities are fit for use by target users for daily business operations
- Creation of test cases, user flows, and business process tests to be executed by internal UAT testers, as well as external business users
- Analyzing user story scope and clarifying any ambiguity in a timely manner
- Ability to function in a fast-paced Agile development team and meet aggressive timelines
- Attend scrum, and refinement, meetings and participate on behalf of UAT
- Develop testing kickoff presentation materials and conduct the testing kickoff meeting with external business users
- Effectively communicate testing status, risks, or other issues, with UAT leadership and program stakeholders
- Continual process improvements with program stakeholders
- Coordinate and manage testing cycles with external business users, and report on respective testing status
- Demonstrated hotel industry knowledge reflecting the entire customer experience lifecycle (reservations – stay – ongoing relationship management) is preferred (experience and/or knowledge is a plus)
- Agile testing methodology
- Salesforce (previous product testing and/or knowledge is a plus)
- Test Management tool. (Tricentis qTest Manager)
- Defect Management tool (Rally)
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to perform research and use the results of analysis to make effective strategic decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to present new concepts, research findings, and business outcomes to various groups, when applicable
- Project management experience is a plus (managing multiple tasks and projects, etc.)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB