Onward Search is hiring a AI Programmer on a direct hire basis for a client located in North Atlanta.
*Note: During this unprecedented time, we are looking for individuals who are able and willing to work from home until all restrictions have been lifted in relation to COVID-19. At such time, the position will be located on site.
- Work with an interdisciplinary agile team of designers and engineers to design, prototype, and implement new AI systems
- Provide the Lead Engineer with feedback regarding the time allotted to assigned tasks and implementation concerns
- Generate system documentation and test cases for assigned systems
- Collaborate with the QA staff to identify and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks
- Help mentor and support more junior members of the team
- 3+ years of experience in AI and gameplay development for console games
- Shipped at least 1 commercial game release as an AI Engineer
- Experience designing and implementing an AI decision framework
- Strong knowledge of advanced AI concepts such as deep learning, patterns, and pathing
- Excellent C++ programming and systems design skills
- Strong 3d math skills
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline
Preference to applicants with:
- Significant Unreal Engine experience
- Shipped one or more AAA game titles
- Experience developing for game consoles
- Experience working on AI
- Experience working on multi-platform software projects
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB