Onward Search is currently seeking an Operations Coordinator for one of our top eCommerce clients. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who enjoys optimizing day-to-day operations activities. In this role you would help build and maintain vendor relationships, support budget processes, provide operational rigor and uplift the effectiveness of a Global Operations Team. We are looking for an excellent communicator who is self-starting, loves to tackle problems and always seeks to find a better way. We are currently seeking this individual for a 5 month extendable contract basis working onsite at our clients Salt Lake City, UT office. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
Day to Day Overview:
- Maintain and build vendor relationships to drive experience for customers and efficiency for teams who use their services.
- Support the budget manager in monthly budget processes to keep teams informed on forecasts and expenses.
- Assist the team by providing operational support on building regular communications, solving problems and handling day-to-day operational activities.
Skills you bring to the table…
- Relationship Management ,Customer Focus ,Written Communication, Problem Solving
- Ability to build and handle relationships with vendors and internal partners.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and reciprocal environment.
- Strong confidence in budget management and tracking.
- Solid attention to detail and high-quality work standards.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical and systems aptitude with a working knowledge of basic systems.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior HR experience or certifications a plus.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.