This position requires exceptional external communication skills especially leading integrated large-scale consumer PR campaigns. The responsibilities of this role will be focused on understanding the business, its product objectives and establishing a proactive external communications program to promote these products. The manager will be dedicated to developing new initiatives and supporting always on programming with a strong focus on project management, media relations, content creation, distribution and analytics.
Day To Day:
• Deep understanding and ability to communicate the unique benefits, features and key issues related to product and digital tools support card products, among others
• Develop and execute long-term external communications plans showcasing products, tools and services, that ultimately drive measurable results
• Execute media outreach, leveraging key contacts and managing relationships to ensure media coverage in national and regional dailies, wires, business periodicals, broadcast media, online/social media outlets, industry trades and consumer publications
• Strong project manager with the ability to balance multiple priorities at once and collaborate with a diverse group
• Measure and evaluate program results and communicate findings effectively to a diverse audience, including senior leadership
• Strong understanding of online and traditional marketing techniques and the ability to communicate how these types of tactics can be leveraged to enhance PR outcomes.
• Lead strategic influencer programming, including identification, content development and paid amplification (in collaboration with internal partners)
• Work effectively in cross-functional teams to advance communications strategy to internal key partners and various levels, ranging from senior management to supporting staff
• Ability to effectively manage agency partners and vendors
• Work with appropriate divisions to implement specific plans to address key issues
• Draft communications materials to include strategic plans, press releases, media alerts, speeches, social media content and other communications documents for consumer and business audiences
• Demonstrate skill and genuine interest in research and analysis of current PR trends to foster new and out of the box thinking.
• Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
• At least 5 years of Public Relations experience
• Experience in creating and executing integrated consumer PR campaigns for big brands
• 5-7 years of public relations experience for a leading consumer brand (experience with brands within financial services is a plus)
• Strong written / verbal communication skills (writing sample required)
• Proven ability to work effectively with multiple constituents, including peers, executive management, senior management, giving simplicity to complex subject matters
• Deep understanding of online and traditional marketing techniques and experience leveraging them for executing successful integrated PR campaigns
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results, insights and learnings on a quarterly basis
• At least 2-3 years of digital marketing experience with a focus on content development, distribution and analytics
• Excellent presentation and persuasion skills; ability to present plans with confidence and execute flawlessly
• Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong working knowledge of HTML, Word Press, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
• Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Acrobat, and media analysis tools
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search's client, a well-known financial institution and technology brand has an exciting opportunity for talented advertising professional to join serving as an internal subject matter expert responsible for advertising strategy, planning, development, and implementation of advertising creative for Brand and assigned Lines of Businesses (LOBs). The ideal candidate will have experience strategizing, developing and implementing advertising campaigns across a variety of media including traditional and emerging platforms. You will be responsible for ensuring that advertising plans align wit
Onward Search is seeking a well-rounded Marketing Coordinator for a long-term contract to hire position with one of our top clients in Plano, TX. Our client is continually recognized as one of the best places to work and is at the forefront of the technology and the financial world. Apply today to speak with one of our associates and learn more about this exciting opportunity! Skills and Requirements: You are passionate about consumer-focused brand marketing and managing the day to day operations of both email and direct mail campaigns. Highly-collaborative and able to communicate u
Onward Search is seeking a talented Product Manager for a 6-month extendable contract assignment in Richmond, VA. Our client is consistently recognized as one of the top places to work and is at the forefront of the financial technology industry. Apply today to speak with one of our associates. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who enjoy the challenge of improving our customer experience and taking it to the next level. Skills: Lead a highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team to develop and enhance messaging products on a day to day basis. Translate business strat
Our client, an entertainment studio, is seeking a Product Analyst join the digital experience team. We are looking for candidates with the following skills and competencies to fill the role. You will report to the Senior Analyst. Skills: Assisting with projects related to the Digital Food & Beverage Guest Experience. Work closely with design and operations team do analytics alongside Product Management and Business Analysts. Requirements: 5-10 years in an analytics role. Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Background in e-commerce/food and beverage
Our client, a premier financial and technology leader, is seeking an established Marketing Coordinator for a 3-month extendable contract position working out of their Vienna, VA office location. If you are passionate about customer service and organizing and documenting marketing efforts to a broader audience, then this might be the right opportunity for you. Apply today to speak with one of our associates! Skills and Requirements: Front-line agent/customer advocate responsible for developing a system to process and package data findings and feed into product and marketing pipeline.
Onward Search's client, a well-known eCommerce brand is seeking a Site Merchandising professional for a 5-month extendable contract opportunity working out of their Salt Lake City office. The successful candidate will be motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. Apply today to learn more! Our Deals Team is looking for an experienced site merchandiser who can employ innovative techniques to deliver a best-in-class online shopping experience. In this role, you will be responsible for improving the shopping experience by optimizing our Deals site and ens
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V