Onward Search has a new great opportunity with one of our big clients. The opportunity is for a Copywriter who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Plano, TX. Our client is looking for a creative individual who will be able to develop catchy and clear words, as well as slogans to accompany advertising visuals. The ideal candidate should be team-spirited, skilled, and an imaginative writer with a strong eye for detail. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Collaborate with multiple lines of business and creative teams as an email subject matter expert to develop new email marketing assets or update existing creative work.
- Review and proofread emails produced by in-house teams and third-party designers for alignment with email best practices, corporate editorial standards, and brand voice.
- Deliver direction to designers using Acrobat and G Suite apps.
- Work closely with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals.
- Ensure regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines are upheld in the work.
- Must have at least 2 to 4 years of experience (digital or agency experience preferred).
- Understanding of Google Docs and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Impeccable eye for detail as well as punctuation and grammar errors.
- Proven ability to check, re-check, and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place.
- Outstanding organizational skills are a must.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
- Knowledge of AP Stylebook, G Suite, and HTML is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of digital design, and/or web accessibility is also preferred.
- Financial experience would be a major plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.