Our client, located in SAN ANTONIO, TX is looking to hire a DIGITAL COPYWRITER for a long-term assignment. This person will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders, collaborating closely with creative and technical teams to write and edit online content. The content that they will be writing will be guidelines, policies and job aides used by financial advisors in the industry. Therefore, financial industry experience is a plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Gathers and understands business and marketing requirements and goals in order to develop content and messaging strategy
- Collaborates with business partners and project teams to identify and document a thorough understanding of business content and marketing requirements
- Ability to stay on task while being proactive, and able to manage multiple/competing priorities
- Ensures web content and marketing strategies are in alignment with business goals and objectives
- Writes and edits web content that meets project goals and end user needs
- Ensures online content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal and compliance
- Collaborates with creative teams to ensure copy and design meet the business goals/objective and user needs
- Participates in the development of content style guides, messaging strategies, best practices and processes
- Contributes to the ongoing enhancements of the content, web tools and style guides
- Partners with other writers within team and other departments to leverage and share ideas and make recommendations that apply broadly across multiple channels
- Recommend a variety of user experience and content design principles, best practices and procedures
- Reviews analytics on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior to recommend changes to content and messaging strategies
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office Suites and SharePoint
- Plus if you can create process maps utilizing VISIO
- Plus if can creates job aids using Adobe. It would be great to have Adobe skills but not a must
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB