Onward Search has a new opportunity with a well-known client. This opportunity is for a Communications Specialist that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Richmond, VA. If you are a strong writer who communicates concisely but thinks big and a strategic thinker with the ability to simplify complex projects and build sustainable processes, apply today!
- Through a multi-channel approach, you’ll inform and engage associates across the organization, helping them stay connected to the key initiatives and ahead of the game when it comes to the new tools, platforms, and practices that are launching.
- You’ll develop communications and engaging copy that leverage your deep understanding of key stakeholders and audiences, support change management strategies, establish new, sustainable processes, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- 2 years of communications experience
- Have a clear understanding of tone and the ability to quickly adapt your writing style
- Work quickly without compromising quality, knowing that iteration and testing are just part of creating exceptional experiences
- Take initiative, aren’t afraid to fail, ask thoughtful questions, and constantly seek better ways of working and communicating
- A creative problem solver with the ability to break complex work down into manageable processes and drive others to action
- A change expert who knows how to bring people along on the journey by addressing their concerns and impediments, and helps them see the light at the end of the tunnel
- A strong writer who can adapt tone and personality to seamlessly shift between writing snackable copy, to long form content, to informational email communications
- A team player who approaches assignments from a customer-centric perspective, while also understanding higher-level business and communication objectives
- 3 years of experience in multichannel communications
- 1 year of experience in financial services or other highly regulated industry
- 1 year of experience in change management
- 1 year of experience in process or project management
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB