Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced Art Director with a keen eye for design and creating visually stunning products for a diverse consumer base. We are currently seeking this individual for a 12 month extendable contract opportunity working out of clients Wilmington, DE office.
Day to Day Overview:
:• Lead, execute and create work alongside senior members and partners of our creative team and stakeholders
• High performing design and direction while keeping strategic thinking top of mind across asks
• Utilize industry best practices and proprietary data to influence your work and direction
• Be responsible to think through multi-channel campaigns that include direct mail, email, landing pages, display banners, social media posts and digital experiences.
• Print and digital experience, someone who can think mobile first but also create direct mail pieces.
• Work with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Acrobat) to accomplish detailed/structured production mechanical files. Salesforce knowledge a big plus.
• Maintain both our digital and brand standards as it relates to your work, the team and work you take part in.
• Document and store your work through a variety of web-based platforms
• Be able to work and lead autonomously while updating and keeping communication open with creative directors, stakeholders and team members.
Industry Experience/Required Skills:
• 5-8 years of experience in a Senior Art Director or associate Creative Director Role
• 2 or 4-year college degree (preferably in Graphic Design, Digital Media or Interactive Design)
• Energy and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
• Attention to detail and are well organized in both your work and process
• The ability to multi-task: you know how to lead/work on more than one assignment at a time while staying organized and prioritizing commitments
• Extensive knowledge of commonly used design and production application software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat & Sketch)
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a prominent Marketing agency with well-known clients in Norwalk, Connecticut, is looking for a freelance integrated Art Director to support on a week-long freelance assignment designing across a range of projects. This project starts on-site in South Norwalk, CT immediately. What you'll be doing: Work closely with Creative Director and Associate Creative Director on conceptualizing, developing, and refining creative executions across integrated mediums such as key visuals, in-store executions, social media posts, sell-sheets and more Act as a custodian of the company's c
Onward Search is seeking a UX Designer to join the team of a global tech company for a three month assignment with the possibility to extend. Responsibilities: Design user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specs for web, mobile, and app interfaces Develop or use existing user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, or use stories to deeply understand the target user Create detailed diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes to communicate design strategies and interaction behaviors Develop the informa
Onward Search is seeking a UX Designer to join the team of a global tech company for a four month assignment. Responsibilities: Design the end to end experience of a FinTech product Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and interface design Conduct user research and testing Requirements: Bachelor's degree and 4-6 years of experience in UX design, prototyping, research, and testing UX and UI design capabilities Portfolio should include work that demonstrates strong user-centered design solutions and UI design Proficient in a variety of d
Onward Search is hiring for an Imaging Coordinator in Dallas, TX! The client is located south of the Dallas Executive Airport. Must be able to work on-site M-F hours starting at 7:30 AM. The candidate will utilize computer software packages to process and manipulate images for the internet. They will administrate, organize and complete updates to the image database. Candidate must have the ability to adapt procedures, techniques, tools materials, and/or equipment to meet special needs. Required Skills: Should be Detail-oriented Understanding of product CRCs& SKU CRCs, VPNs, U
Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced UX Content Design professional for a 10-month extendable contract working out of our clients Richmond, VA. This team is exclusively focused on product, UX-level content (think microcopy, messaging that sets and meets customers' expectations, prototyping, and A/B testing functional messaging with real customers. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more! Day to Day Overview: See words as an incredibly powerful tool for connecting with people Prioritize focus and follow-through, and your calendar and to-do
Onward Search is currently seeking a UX Designer to design experiences that meet our associate's needs. You will breathe life into process workflows, enhancing user experiences for applications built within corporate operations. We are currently seeking this person for a 4 month extendable contract assignment working out of our clients McLean, VA office Day to Day Overview: Working with a cross-disciplinary team of product and design leaders, service designers, researchers and engineers Advocating for a user-centered focus Communicating your ideas in writing and in person Exerci
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.