Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced Art Director with a keen eye for design and creating visually stunning products for a diverse consumer base. We are currently seeking this individual for a 12 month extendable contract opportunity working out of clients Wilmington, DE office.
Day to Day Overview:
:• Lead, execute and create work alongside senior members and partners of our creative team and stakeholders
• High performing design and direction while keeping strategic thinking top of mind across asks
• Utilize industry best practices and proprietary data to influence your work and direction
• Be responsible to think through multi-channel campaigns that include direct mail, email, landing pages, display banners, social media posts and digital experiences.
• Print and digital experience, someone who can think mobile first but also create direct mail pieces.
• Work with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Acrobat) to accomplish detailed/structured production mechanical files. Salesforce knowledge a big plus.
• Maintain both our digital and brand standards as it relates to your work, the team and work you take part in.
• Document and store your work through a variety of web-based platforms
• Be able to work and lead autonomously while updating and keeping communication open with creative directors, stakeholders and team members.
Industry Experience/Required Skills:
• 5-8 years of experience in a Senior Art Director or associate Creative Director Role
• 2 or 4-year college degree (preferably in Graphic Design, Digital Media or Interactive Design)
• Energy and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
• Attention to detail and are well organized in both your work and process
• The ability to multi-task: you know how to lead/work on more than one assignment at a time while staying organized and prioritizing commitments
• Extensive knowledge of commonly used design and production application software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat & Sketch)
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a top financial company is looking to hire an INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN SPECIALIST for a long-term assignment. Candidates will work to create/design instructional training for the companies client services based departments. Candidates need to have experience with ADDIE development process: (Analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation). Meaning they need to be able to work on projects from start to finish. Responsibilities, Skills and Experience required: Experience with all areas of creating training programs and materials, including analysis, design, developm
Onward Search is looking for an experienced Instructional Designer to join our client in the Financial space! This 6 month long contract will sit in Rhode Island, and is responsible for providing business appropriate learning recommendations founded in adult learning and neuroscience, to design and develop training innovative and blended learning solutions to meet the desired objectives. The ISD provides thought leadership, and engages with subject matter experts and learners to co-design a learning experience, using a combination of learning channels and modalities to drive skill acquisition
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.