Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced Art Director with a keen eye for design and creating visually stunning products for a diverse consumer base. We are currently seeking this individual for a 12 month extendable contract opportunity working out of clients Wilmington, DE office.
Day to Day Overview:
:• Lead, execute and create work alongside senior members and partners of our creative team and stakeholders
• High performing design and direction while keeping strategic thinking top of mind across asks
• Utilize industry best practices and proprietary data to influence your work and direction
• Be responsible to think through multi-channel campaigns that include direct mail, email, landing pages, display banners, social media posts and digital experiences.
• Print and digital experience, someone who can think mobile first but also create direct mail pieces.
• Work with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Acrobat) to accomplish detailed/structured production mechanical files. Salesforce knowledge a big plus.
• Maintain both our digital and brand standards as it relates to your work, the team and work you take part in.
• Document and store your work through a variety of web-based platforms
• Be able to work and lead autonomously while updating and keeping communication open with creative directors, stakeholders and team members.
Industry Experience/Required Skills:
• 5-8 years of experience in a Senior Art Director or associate Creative Director Role
• 2 or 4-year college degree (preferably in Graphic Design, Digital Media or Interactive Design)
• Energy and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
• Attention to detail and are well organized in both your work and process
• The ability to multi-task: you know how to lead/work on more than one assignment at a time while staying organized and prioritizing commitments
• Extensive knowledge of commonly used design and production application software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat & Sketch)
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity with one of our best eCommerce clients. Our client is looking for a freelance Photo Editor that would be able to start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Seattle, WA. The perfect candidate should be adaptable and have the ability to work with shifting requirements and priorities. If this sounds like you, apply today! RESPONSIBILITIES: Collaborate with other teams as necessary to determine photography needs. Create and update SOPs for the completed tasks. Edit and annotate digital images according to predefined requirements
Onward Search has a new opportunity with one of our best clients. The opportunity is a role for a Graphic Designer who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Wilmington, Delaware. Our client is looking for an individual with strong knowledge in design and a passion for all things Brand. If you have a creative mind for generating and executing work on various platforms, waste no time and apply right now! RESPONSIBILITIES Collaborate with the Creative Team and Stakeholders. Create and execute work for major events, landing pages, display banners, brand a
Onward Search is currently seeking an Art Director for a 12-month extendable contract opportunity working out of our clients Plano, TX office. The ideal candidate has a passion for content marketing, executing campaigns, and the ability to write clear and concise target messaging. Apply today to learn more! Who you are: An art director with an eye for detail: Foremost, you’re a creative mind who creates thoughtful interactions that will delight customers. You obsess about the details. You have a sharp eye for typography and visual design and can create beautiful experience
Onward Search is looking for a Graphic Designer for one of our largest Clients in Saratoga Springs, NY on a long term contract basis. This role will be heavy on the design + production side. Projects will include events, marketing materials, digital advertising, email campaigns, print brochures, etc. This position will start in Saratoga Springs and will move to Latham in May 2020 Qualifications: 3+ years of professional experience in a creative role Strong creative portfolio demonstrating the breadth of creative capabilities with a focus on digital design
Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity with one of our biggest clients. They are looking for freelance UI Designers that can start immediately onsite in Pennsylvania. You will be on the Enterprise Creative team and will be responsible for crafting useful, usable, beautiful, and on-brand interfaces and experiences for a variety of internal and external digital assignments. As a UI Designer for this client, your primary focus will be designing for the internal Brand Portal, which is the single source of truth for everything related to the client’s brand, including our brand strategy,
Onward Search is seeking a contract Web Designer/Developer for a 12 month plus assignment to work onsite in Dallas, TX. The location is by the Dallas Executive Airport. Hours are 7-7: 30 AM- 3:00-3: 30 PM Must-Have: 2+ years exp. Exact Target and AMP Script coding experience – must be proficient Adobe CS5 Creative Suite – Required Dreamweaver – Required HTML/CSS – Required SQL- Preferred Responsibilities: Designs and deploys interactive digital marketing projects to include emails based on the eCommerce promotional calendar. Collaborates with copywrit
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.