Onward Search has a well known agency client seeking an Associate Visual Designer! This person will be working on the project level under the direction of the Senior Designer or Art Director. They are seeking a fresh creative thinker able to translate and extend concepts into effective interactive marketing, web and motion-based designs. Attention to detail and ability to uphold and deliver work at the highest quality standards is essential. Passion for design in all media is essential.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing solutions that meet or exceed the project's stated objectives
- Contributing to the creation of interactive design concepts through participation in brainstorms and other idea-generating team sessions
- Designing mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids and interface demos, photo retouching and enhancements, animated GIFs under direction of the project design lead
- Maintaining high quality on creative and presentation deliverables
- Actively contribute to Studio and project team rapport
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years education; 2+ years design and interactive work experience preferred
- Ability to articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs
- Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
- A basic understanding of motion design
- A solid understanding of interactivity and the Web
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people - self-motivated, organized and accountable
Please apply if you are a great fit or email your portfolio to email@example.com.
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V