Onward Search is hiring for an Imaging Coordinator in Dallas, TX! The client is located south of the Dallas Executive Airport. Must be able to work on-site M-F hours starting at 7:30 AM.
The candidate will utilize computer software packages to process and manipulate images for the internet. They will administrate, organize and complete updates to the image database. Candidate must have the ability to adapt procedures, techniques, tools materials, and/or equipment to meet special needs.
- Should be Detail-oriented
- Understanding of product CRCs& SKU CRCs, VPNs, UPCs
- Knows how to research online
- Photoshop skills and understanding of resolution, dimension, file formats
- Basic understanding of Excel
- Able to handle large volume and heavy workload
Major Duties and Responsibilities Are:
- Traffic images in and out of production for processing – 45%
- Maintain image database – 25%
- Prep images for online use – 25%
- Perform miscellaneous assignments as required – 5%
- Candidate must have 2 years of experience in Graphic Design, Advertising or Marketing to include 1-year experience in Graphic Design using Adobe Creative Suite and Macintosh computers.
Apply now to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.