Our client, located in Seattle, Washington is looking to make a hire for a Digital Designer who will work with their Strategic Engagement Team to design solutions that engage our customers while promoting best-in-class experiences. This role will work with business, technical, and product leads to understand the business vision, objectives and transformation plans to help identify opportunities for competitive advantage. You will do lots of digital and print work and help lead our team.
Day to day:
- Conceptualize, design and create digital designs for web marketing digital channels and other programs
- Develop strategic designs and quick-turn graphic needs for web pages, banners, landing pages and microsites, marketing programs, campaigns, promotional digital collateral, content-driven emails, personalization and email templates
- Must be able to build landing pages, emails (HTML)
- Some animation work will be required
- Partner with engagement managers to implement interactive online experiences
- Responsible for brainstorming creative concepts, developing original design concepts, executing designs based on style guides, leading visual design presentations and developing design specifications for production.
- Establish user interface/design guidelines to ensure brand and design standards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Experience using methodologies such as Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Lean Startup
- On-line and/off-line experience preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the company. Proven ability to present projects and status reports to senior management
- Strong organization and analytic thinking skills, with ability to translate moderately complex content into user scenarios, flows and diagrams. Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams
- Designing for Sitecore and mobile
Please note: Will be hiring remotely during COVID, but expectation is for person to be onsite in Seattle once the offices open
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB