Our client, a top financial company is looking to hire an Instructional Design Specialist for a long-term assignment. Candidates will work to design and develop instructional training for the companies client services based departments. Candidates need to have experience with ADDIE development process: (Analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation). Meaning they need to be able to work on projects from start to finish. MUST have development experience in either Captivate or Articulate 360.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Articulate 360 - Storyline and Rise
- Ability to develop in any modality: ILT, eLearning, virtual classroom
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 Suite (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Nice to Have:
- Intermediate SharePoint Online experience
- Samples of past work (Okay to submit if they are not under an NDA)
- Design/Development experience with virtual classroom in social and collaborative learning (e.g., NovoEd, Canvas, Blackboard)
- Experience with all areas of creating training programs and materials, including analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong detail orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team, locally and across sites
- Identifies areas for improvement within our training processes and/or technologies and makes recommendations for solutions
- Basic graphic design skills desired
- Recording and editing audio desired
- Experience with change management desired
- Experience with SharePoint Online administration and design desired
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB