UI Expert wanted! Our video game client in Seattle, Washington is looking for an onsite Mid or Senior level User Interface Artist for a full-time role. Must be loyal, committed, strong attention to detail and precision. Responsible for all UI development and graphic design. Must be hyper creative, roll up your sleeves and creative. Responsible for the creation, implementation and optimization of UI assets for an existing game.
- Must create, support and retain continuity of existing UI, style, theme, look, feel, colors, etc.
- Must be strong with Unreal Engine 4
- Must be able to support GUI Assets
- Collaborate with content, marketing team and other artists for design needs
- Must know how to create UX flow for games
- 3-10 years of experience with UIs in video games
- Must have a strong passion for the video game industry
- Yearning to keep up with new UI/artist trends and quickly adapt to learning new tools and skills
- Must have expert experience with graphics design and UX
- Able to make stylized UI's and non-photorealistic
- Advanced in Photoshop knowledge
- Really strong portfolio with great samples to show
- UI implementation in UE4
Apply today to talk with a recruiter and learn more! Does this sound like you, we cant wait to chat!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB