Onward Select is seeking an Agile Coach to join our corporate client for a long-term contract position in Glendale, Arizona. T
ou will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and guiding agile teams on their journey to becoming self-sustaining, high performing agile teams. Drives adoption of Agile practices, techniques, and frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban, reducing the gap between agile theory and practice.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives, which encourage the adoption of agile practices and result in improved project execution
- Builds expertise in the agile discipline by coaching multiple Scrum teams
- Performs assessments and co-creates (with the team) continuous improvement plans for Agile teams at varying levels of Agile maturity.
- Defines and ensures consistent agile standards and best practices Identifies organizational impediments to successful Agile transformation and works with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them.
- Organizes and facilitates workshops that promote Agile maturity across the organization. Serves as subject matter expert (SME) across the organization for Scrum, Kanban and Lean
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Deep understanding of Agile values, principles, and practices (Scrum and Kanban).
- Hands on experience in Scrum & Kanban as well as Agile scaling methodologies - such as LeSS, SaS and SAFe Strong facilitation and communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Effective leadership and negotiation skills.
- Highly efficient in coaching Scrum Masters, team members and Product Owners.
- Coaching experience in a complex, large agile environment Agile transformation or other organizational change experience
- Certifications: Advanced Scrum Master (A-CSM), Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Team Coach (CTC).
- 3+ years’ experience executing Agile projects in large, complex environments.
- 2 years’ experience in coaching, mentoring and training new Agile/Scrum teams.
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.