Onward Search is hiring a Front-End Interactive Developer for a high profile agency in Dallas, TX for a 6-month contract that is likely to extend beyond the 6-months. Benefits are available through the contract term.
As a Senior Interactive Developer you will be responsible for creating graphically intensive user interfaces as well as engaging out of the box thinking to create new techniques to visualize data. Using bleeding edge technology, the ideal candidate will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that turn massive real-time data sets from the world's top financial markets into something beautiful and intuitive.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing
- Code Configuration and Release Management
- Production Support and Bug Fixes
Must Have Requirements:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Understanding of Functional Programming Concepts
- Ability to visualize data UI interface and create custom UI components
- Knowledge and experience using a UI mock up toll such as Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to start green field projects and propose designs
- Experience architecting high performance multi-tier systems
- Experience writing code that deals with extremely large sets of data
- Highly proficient with deep understanding of React, Redux (or similar state management framework), HTML, JS, CSS, ReactJS, Redux
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle process, able to define a comprehensive solution leading towards a common vision
- Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.