Onward Search is currently seeking an Marketing Coordinator to support technology and B2B lines of business in the implementation of social media and content campaigns.
The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives and contribute to strategy for several internal divisions. They will work with creative, paid media, and other internal partners, to ensure we are publishing and integrating a regular cadence of brand-defining content that delivers on the brand strategy and standards. We are currently seeking this person for a 6-month extendable contract opportunity working out of McLean, VA.
- Work with B2B and tech strategists to implement social strategy for tech and B2B lines of business that furthers our agenda and achieves goals
- Develop content calendars for all social media content supporting tech and B2B lines of business in accordance with a content strategy
- Manage the content and reporting functions of an internal communications program to enable associates to share tech and B2B content
- Support the creative process – including writing creative briefs, day-to-day management of agencies, and ensuring all assets are being delivered on schedule
- Drive insights and learnings that influence and optimize our publishing agenda
- Manage input from cross-functional stakeholders (internal & external partners, creative team, legal, compliance, etc.)
- Continue to help build the broader B2B and tech marketing profile of the business
- Experience working with and inspiring creative teams, managing agency relationships on both strategic and creative projects, and managing content programs for social
- Expertise across major social platforms. Including: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Experience developing social/digital performance reports, uncovering insights that can be used to optimize current campaigns or applied as learnings to future campaigns
- Keen process orientation and ability to work independently to resolve problems, yet with a strategic sense for how and when to effectively manage up
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with flawless execution while adhering to tight timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing of products or services
- At least 1 year of social media & content marketing experience (content creation, social media advertising, social & brand content strategy)
- At least 1 year of paid social campaign experience
- Multi-channel, integrated marketing and/or communications experience
- At least 3 years of social media marketing experience (content creation, social media advertising, social content strategy)
- At least 1 year of experience in financial services or other highly regulated industry
- At least 1 year of experience in B2B marketing
Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.