We are looking for a strong marketing coordinator with an understanding of Marketing teams and how they function .Experience with and advertising or marketing campaigns- especially for internal campaigns for the internal agents – is helpful as well . We’re looking for a hyper organized, collaborative individual to join the Channel Engagement team and support our campaign processes.
- 2+ years of project management experience in a marketing or creative group
- Familiarity with web reporting and tracking code creation
- Salesforce/Marketing Cloud experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Excel- vlookups, pivot tables, and large data sets
- High degree of adaptability and previous experience using influence/persuasion skills in a matrixed environment
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Track and report on the status of campaigns to ensure that the major stages of campaign creation are delivered on time
- Create tracking codes for all communication materials, maintain documentation of the codes and supply the codes to the web analytics team
- Perform campaign retirement activities: archive final creative materials, ensure campaigns are decommissioned from Sitecore and Salesforce, create basic side deck that documents the assets associated with the campaign
- Regularly share project status, escalate issues, and develop mitigation plans
- Maintain the site ad calendar- track all ad insertions and removals, escalate conflicts due to ads running at the same time, identify ads that need refreshing
- Analyze the size of audiences for various ad combinations
- Ensure the correct tracking codes are applied to ads and communicated to the web analytics team
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company! Please apply today for more details!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO_
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.