Our client, an internet platform, is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst with 3-5 years of experience to join their team. This is a 3+ month contract, 40 hrs/wk, 100% remote.
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you will provide insights and recommendations using both platform and marketing data to help drive customer adoption, growth, and retention.
- Deep dive into quantitative analysis, data mining, cleansing, and interpretation to translate business challenges into relevant and rigorous analytical initiatives
- Contribute to critical efforts and projects around cleaning-up and marketing data hygiene (completeness and accuracy)
- Creating, maintaining, and improving internal data sets, defining the right metrics, reporting, dashboarding, and visualizations on the performance and state of our platform and digital marketing campaigns, channels, and customers
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional global stakeholders across marketing, sales & operations, and IT/engineering
- 3-5 years of experience working in a data analyst role, within a sales, advertising or marketing organization
- Expert hands-on skills and direct experience normalizing, querying, and working with multiple large datasets using SQL languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Statistical and analytical expertise creating models for attribution and persona development, as well as strong data visualization experience (Tableau & Excel)
- Experience with marketing operations
- Experience with visual dashboards related to performance, objectives, and effectiveness
- Experience with web tagging and/or implementation
- Familiarity working with CRM, sales, marketing, analytics platforms. (Experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics is a plus)
- Self-starter attitude and highly detail-oriented
- Bachelor's degree required in Math/Statistics, Computer Science/Engineering, Business or related field
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB