Onward Search has a new opportunity with a well-known client. This opportunity is for a Marketing Lead who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Baltimore, MD. In this role, you will
support the campaign management team within the North America Marketing team. The main area of the business this temp role will cover is operational leadership over regionally led category campaigns. You will closely with category and channel marketing teams as well as a global brand and creative teams. If this sounds interesting, apply right now!
- Drives and delivers go-to-market timelines for North American category campaigns as assigned
- Review and process campaign briefs, serve as checks and balances system to ensure briefs meet requirements (e.g. clear business objectives, budget, list of all required creative support, guidance on regional variance).
- Manage project-based agency relationships (internal & external partners) including, schedule management, approvals.
- Partner with global agency procurement on research and analysis of agency performance, and partner with Procurement on cost
- Partners with North America marketing channel teams to ensure appropriate delivery of detailed needs from category marketing into tactical briefs (instore, digital, consumer engagement, sports/influencers, etc).
- Conduct weekly meetings to ensure alignment on Consumer engagement plans and creative content deliverables throughout planning and execution
- Constantly monitor and report on progress to all project stakeholders, including Category GMs & Marketing Leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant marketing experience in a fast-paced, product-oriented, consumer-driven company
- Marketing Strategy and Creative Planning leadership experience is a must
- Budgeting, ROI Quantification experience
- Internal and External client partnership-building with product teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (creative briefs, presentations, great storytelling)
- Previous experience at Sports Company or retail environment is a plus
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel), Keynote
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB