Freelance | Job ID #72232 | $37 - $43 hourly | Posted 2 months ago
Onward Search needs a Sr Associate, Ad Operations for a Global Financial Institution
This is a 6 Month contract (hybrid 3 days a week) in Chicago, IL/ Columbus, OH
To learn more about this Sr Associate, Ad Operations opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As a Sr Associate, Ad Operations you’ll:
- Ability to create and traffic programmatic media campaigns within DoubleClick Campaign Manager 360
- Partner with paid media stakeholders to provide consultation and thought leadership across, search, social, mobile, display and video while focusing on innovation and escalation
- Maintain clear governance standards to key tagging and media/ad operations procedures
- Placement of digital media tags within Tag Management Service for on-site tagging needed for campaign performance, monitoring, targeting, and other support across multiple platforms including proprietary Tag Management platform, DoubleClick Campaign Suite, & Adobe Insight/Site Catalyst
- Provide quality control checks and documentation on setups completed by the team to ensure best in class executions and launches
- Proactively identify and resolve technical issues with SSP/DSP and site-direct partners
- Collaborate with business partners & technology to ensure data is transformed into analytically accessible and valuable data sets that can be used to answer critical business questions. This involves identifying valuable data variables and ensuring their final delivery
- Understand and apply relevant controls for tag deployment, data collection, and protection of JPMC data and user privacy
- Provide critical scale to Paid Media Operations processes including campaign intake, object building within the ad server and buying platforms, quality control processes, and reporting and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation – job aids/procedures to assure quality of the deliverables
Skills & Experience needed:
- Minimum 3+ years digital marketing/advertising experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in digital ad operations, media and site tagging, marketing analytics, digital campaign performance measurement with web analytic tools
- Hands on experience in Google Analytics, Adobe, JIRA, Webtrends, CoreMetrics, Ad Servers, Demand Side Platforms and Tag Management Platforms
To learn more about this Sr Associate, Ad Operations
opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com