Our client, a financial services company, is looking for a Sr Multimedia Producer with 5-10 years of experience.
Our growing Communications Group is looking for an experienced Multimedia Director / Senior Multimedia Producer to develop and drive our multimedia strategy and production. In this role, you will play an integral role in developing a multimedia strategy that serves our marketing, sales, service, PR, internal communications, and training needs. You will build and oversee the creative process and systems necessary to regularly produce high-quality videos, podcasts, and other interactive media. You will effectively be creating and running a multimedia production department within the company.
The ideal candidate will have significant expertise in multimedia design and production—including video/audio capture, and editing. Beyond production, the ideal candidate will need deep experience in the entire content creation lifecycle—ideation, storyboarding, concept pitching, budgeting, resource allocation (internal and outsourced work), production, post-production, review, and publication.
- Create video, audio, infographics, interactive media and other media for use across multiple platforms, including YouTube, Vimeo, podcasts, company webpages and more
- Design compelling communication materials using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Manage creative projects, including gathering requirements from stakeholders, marshaling resources (e.g., room reservations, equipment, talent), defining and adhering to timelines, developing creative output in line with business needs, and prioritizing various projects
- Understand the investing landscape and how to convey our firm’s views using multimedia formats
- Work with internal teams, including Marketing, Sales, Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Compliance, and other Communications teams
- Provide team leadership with the ability to run projects independently, effective communication and proactive updates and reporting to management and other relevant parties
- Work well in a fast-paced environment with high volume projects and tight deadlines
- Create and adhere to brand guidelines
- Create, manage and update multimedia content libraries on an ongoing basis
- Experience in multimedia design (illustration, animation, video, audio, etc.) and expertise in multimedia production, including video/audio capture and editing; preferably for an investment or finance-related company
- Demonstrated experience developing high-impact educational content including user interface walkthroughs, motion graphics, user interviews, and narrative animation
- Experience collaborating with colleagues at all levels while influencing cross-functional stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- An eye for visual design, storytelling and a passion for creating great user experiences
- People management experience a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB