Our client needs amazing Software Engineers. World class mobile gameplay company looking for a roll-up your-sleeves, hands on Software Engineer that will do a deep dive with systems, tools and features to build player-first mobile games that users play on an international scale. Must be a problem solver across their whole stack, interest in idle games.
- Must know how to conduct full game enhancements, features improvements and bug fixes to our major titles in the live ops team
- Work on existing tools for content creation
- Add new functionalities and improve dev workflows
- Must be flexible to work across multiple games
- Implement systems and architecture for live games
- Collaborate with Designers. Must have an editing eye to suggest improvements to processes, workflows and tools
- Must have no ego, be hands-on, tackle engineering goals, open to learning, head-on, ability to write and work on high quality documented code
- 2-5 years building top production software systems
- C# and Unity is needed
- Agile experience needed
- Great with time management, detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Cloud services knowledge like AWS and GCP
- Idle game, video game, mobile game, entertainment, F2P experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience shipping a title is a plus
- Must be flexible, open minded, passionate about gaming, keep up with game trends
- If you have any backend experience, that is nice too. Knowledge of REST API's
- Knowledge of dev practices like code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
- Strong independent and collaborative worker
Apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB