Senior Technical Artist (Toronto - AAA Gaming)
Permanent | Job ID #69798 | Posted Earlier this month
Our client is looking for talented Sr. Tech Artist (AAA) in Toronto (hybrid onsite). Apply now to learn more and chat with a recruiter! We are looking for candidates that possess the following skills along with competencies and previous experience.
Skills & Requirements:
- Must bring innovation and resolution to technical problems and challenges throughout Art - from content creation through to the game (across multiple platforms).
- Neds to create tools within Houdini/Substance/Maya/Blender in Python/QT.
- Must create, maintain and optimize advanced HDAs to help with procedural creation of artwork.
- Must create and maintain tools and pipelines that improve our Art workflows.
- Must have eperience applying machine learning/deep learning (ML/DL) approaches to production scale problems.
- Needs experience programming C++ plugins for DCCs.
- Needs experience using other game engines (e.g. Unreal/Unity or proprietary tech).
- Must provide general support for an ever-growing Art team and document/share solutions/knowledge with wider team.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs. We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date. More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us. DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Refer-A-Friend: Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com. If this interests you, send your resume and get in contact with us, today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search