Onward Search has a great new opportunity with a client in Richmond, VA. This opportunity is for a UI Designer that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office. If you have a creative mind and strong skills and would love to be a part of a unique culture of enthusiasm, collaboration, innovation and agile creation happening, then apply today!
• Conduct user research and assess business needs to inform the evolution of your design.
• Identify adult learning models, methods, and modalities that support the design strategy.
• Produce learner personas and journey maps with learning program manager.
• Work closely with other program managers, internal communications specialists, designers and developers to ensure learning touchpoints are cohesive across the end-to-end experience.
• Design highly polished blended learning touchpoints that adhere to the brand’s One Brand & Design guidelines.
• Conduct quick usability research sessions to evaluate prototypes with end learners.
• Present usability research findings and recommendations to stakeholders to inform the next iteration of the design prior to launching.
• Influence stakeholders to adopt alternative solutions where applicable.
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Learning Design, Instructional Design, Educational Technology, or military experience
• A strong portfolio of learning or instructional design case studies.
• Must have 5 years of experience creating a learning strategy and curriculum based on learner needs, business needs, and modern learning theories and models.
• Must have 5 years of experience designing blended learning experiences and touch points in digital and classroom settings.
• Previous experience working with agile team of learning program managers, designers, and developers.
• Experience working within Atlassian JIRA for project management.
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search has a new opportunity with a well-known financial client. This opportunity is for a Lead UX Designer that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in McLean, VA. If you have a creative mind and a strong work ethic, apply today! RESPONSIBILITIES Collaborate with executives in Product, Tech, Design, Marketing, Analytics, and Operations to achieve high-value results Be the leader of the S4S design team Inspire and empower a high-performing and innovative group of design strategists, content writers, researchers, UX/UI designers, and front-end developers in
Our client, a global real estate company, is seeking a UX Designer for a 9 month contract position. Exciting opportunity to be part of something new as they are launching 2 customers experience teams to better understand their customers and implement Solutions that will measurably impact the customer experience. Responsibilities: Participate in resident and on-site team member research to understand needs, touchpoints, and frustrations Develop, iterate on, and share personas and service/journey maps for the team Synthesize qualitative insights from custome
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.