We are looking for a UX Designer to join our Regulatory design team focused on enterprise systems to create a better experience for our global network of employees. The apps we support include dashboards, data visualization, and the management of project costs and teams.
If you are someone who obsesses over the pixels of your designs and how to best present them on various sized screens for end users with accessibility in mind, we would be excited to hear from you. That is of course if you are also fun to work with and get along well with a great group of people.
- Create wireframes, UI designs, and interactive prototypes
- Ability to distinguish between feature requests and design revisions from user goals and objectives
- Leverage and contribute to our design system
- Share your designs to solicit constructive feedback
- Provide constructive feedback and innovative ideas within your team
- Collaborate with UX Researchers for journey maps, personas, and usability testing
- Partner with product and development teams to launch solutions that balance business, user, and technical priorities
- Present your designs with expertise and rationale while advocating for end users
- Work on multiple projects with various levels of UX engagement, timelines, and expectations
- Identify opportunities for design and process improvements and drive their implementation
- Educate others on the benefits of UX
- Bachelor’s degree in a UX/HCI, graphic design, or related field
- 3 or more years in the UX Design field
- Examples of at least 3 design projects involving complex apps
- Experience with Figma is a plus
- Experience with data viz is a plus
Submit your resume and portfolio. Your portfolio should include at least 3 examples of work-related projects. In particular, we want to hear about:
- The challenge you were trying to solve
- The team you worked with and what your specific role was
- The design approach you used
- Your key learnings
- Your involvement in the process of implementing your designs into a functionally coded solution through to launch
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB