One of our D2C retail clients in Columbus, Ohio is looking for a UX Designer. This person will be designing for desktop and mobile experience for direct-to-consumer websites, partnering the eCommerce team, digital production, front end development and agencies/vendors to execute and deliver.
This is a hybrid role, so you will need to be able to be in the office each week a couple days each week. Also, a mandatory requirement to qualify is that you must have D2C / Direct to Consumer design experience, no exceptions.
In addition, this is a salaried position with up to 17% annual bonus.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Develop high level and/or detailed wireframes, mockups, clickable prototypes, and designs to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Help generate multiple UX solutions for a given problem within technology constraints
- A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication
- Work with digital design, dev, eCommerce and content teams to develop UX for existing and new site pages
- Meet with stakeholders to understand user experience needs
- Help facilitate brainstorming sessions with stakeholders
- Conduct user experience research with end users
- Some of the main and initial key problems to solve will be related to UX for product / category pages, brand loyalty, and overall platform improvements
UX Designer Requirements:
- 2+ years of professional work experience in User Experience and UI Design
- Must have prior experience working on a direct-to-consumer, eCommerce website
- General knowledge of browser capabilities, web technologies
- Must be an innovative thinker with a desire to continuously learn
- Must have D2C samples in your portfolio site
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB