Onward Search is currently seeking a UX Designer to design experiences that meet our associate's needs. You will breathe life into process workflows, enhancing user experiences for applications built within corporate operations. We are currently seeking this person for a 4 month extendable contract assignment working out of our clients McLean, VA office
Day to Day Overview:
- Working with a cross-disciplinary team of product and design leaders, service designers, researchers and engineers
- Advocating for a user-centered focus
- Communicating your ideas in writing and in person
- Exercising your skills in interaction and visual design
- Creating site maps, user flows, wireframes and visual mocks
- Working within but extending design systems and platforms that impact 10’s of thousands of associates
- Transforming consumer insights and stories into useful, humane products
- Rethinking common online challenges for people and business
What you bring to the table…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies
- At least 5 years of experience in UX and UI design
- At least 5 years of experience working with large Enterprise teams
- At least 3 years of experience in UI software such as Sketch and Invision
- At least 3 year of experience in design prototyping
- At least 1 year of experience performing user testing
Considered a bonus if you have..
- A solid portfolio of successful past projects
Does this sound like you? Apply with your resume today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.