Onward Search has a great new opportunity for a Program Manager with a big eCommerce client. This Program Manager position has an immediate start onsite at our client’s office in San Jose, CA. The ideal candidate should have prior experience working as an AML Transaction Monitoring Rules Analyst or AML Project manager. If this sounds like you, apply right now!
- Support the Transaction Monitoring Program on issues and trackers/
- Support technical design of new processes and capabilities (rule creation and implementation).
- Support AML rule testing and development.
- Define gaps/issues to be resolved by the project, recommendation, and options for resolution.
- Drive the development of business requirements for medium to high complexity processes on AML Transaction Monitoring Rules.
- Document current-state processes for impacted business processes.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience driving business requirements in a technical environment.
- Background in a banking or Fintech payment environment AML detection and Transaction Monitoring Systems.
- Comfortable with business and technical oriented discussions.
- Ability to document workflow requirements from a business perspective and manage project phases to a predefined project schedule.
- Ability to review and gain approval for business requirements.
- Capable of resolving issues and action items as well as managing priorities across multiple tasks.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB