Onward Search has an opportunity for an Analyst/Product Manager for a large Financial Services company in Downtown Boston, MA. This is a 6-month extendible contract with no tenure limitations.
The Analyst/Product Manager helps to drive the company’s digital client experience vision while delivering industry-leading marketing and client touchpoint capabilities. This individual will work to integrate the Marketing and Tech stack with activities that are aligned with the company’s marketing, distribution, and enterprise strategic initiatives. The Analyst/Product Manager will partner with the company’s technology team and work within an Agile process to deliver on the roadmap for the product(s), translate business needs and requirements, and direct the agile team to the product vision with business goals in mind.
- Define high-level requirements for 2021 and 2022 initiatives with Business
- Convert requirements into Epics and transition to Scrum Team for sizing
- Plan MVP release based on the sizing of epics/stories
- Attend refinement sessions with the scrum team and represent the business requirements
- Manage requirements with Jira
- Manage business priorities
- Ensure requirements match product vision
- Manage MVP release of programs
- Agile process experience
- Prior dedicated product ownership role a plus
- Demonstrated capability to work across the organization
- Workshop facilitation
- General content management systems experience
- Workfront, Collibra, and/or Salesforce exposure preferred
If this sounds like you, please apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB