Onward Search is looking for an Analytics Analyst to join our corporate client in Atlanta for an onsite contract-to-hire role! Benefits are available throughout the life of the engagement.
- This is a W2 contract-to-hire role expected to last for 3-6 months before converting into a permanent role.
- All work must be completed onsite at the company offices in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Total expected weekly workload is 40 hours/week.
- You will be accountable for managing a variety of advanced analytics projects in support and development of the digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy for an entire portfolio of brands and digital products.
- You will be responsible for implementing the digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy and supporting data collection for all advanced platform implementations (including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360 Suite, Customer Data Platforms like Segment, and Data Management Platforms like Salesforce Krux).
- You should be highly skilled in working with SQL databases, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Big Query as well as one or more Business Intelligence tools.
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context. (tracking was working pre-release, but counts are now off... why? Traffic is up or down – is this real or is tracking off etc.)
- Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop and maintain customer segmentation and predictive models to drive the business.
- Learn and understand a broad range of data resources and know when, how, and which to use.
- Work closely with team members of product, digital marketing, IT, data & analytics, and business team members departments to capture the data needed to drive business decisions.
- Centralize and standardize digital tracking, analytics, and associated data quality.
- Implement and manage analytics platforms (primarily Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360 Suite, Firebase)
- Direct data layer implementation on new sites and pages across website properties.
- Create and maintain documentation related to data layer implementation requirements.
- Develop and maintain processes for tag requests/approval and management.
- Partner with development teams for user acceptance testing and implementation.
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Work with third parties to resolve discrepancies or platform issues.
- Implement customer experience analytics tools such as Full Story, Crazy Egg or ClickTale.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Math, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, or another data-driven field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of in-house or agency work experience as a data analyst, business analyst, data scientist or similar job function.
- 3+ years of digital analytics implementation experience with the Google360 and Google Tag Manager or similar platforms such as Adobe Analytics.
- Experience in MS SQL, Excel, relational databases and database concepts.
- Strong mathematical background with advanced knowledge of at least one of the following areas: statistical modeling (e.g. regression techniques), data mining, econometrics.
- Proficiency in coding (R, VBA or Python).
- Proven ability to develop useful analytical tools and effectively communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language (in writing, verbally and visually).
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to provide regular status updates proactively.
- Experience and applied knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau, or any other data visualization tool.
- Web analytics certification a plus.
- Tag management certification a plus.
- Native app analytics experience a plus.
- Data Management Platform (DMP) experience a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.